Large Animal Department
Our aim is to maximise your profitability by improving health and performance on your farm. We aim to provide you with the best possible service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We believe in having a simple, transparent price structure that is fair to all our clients. Pre-planned work can be charged on a time basis, so the more organised you can be on farm, the better value we are!
- We have an experienced group of vets with a good mix of experience in dairy practice.
What we are at a glance:
- 4 vet dairy cattle practice with a long term commitment to continuing professional development. Our team of vets meets every week to discuss farm problems so that we make maximal use of all our expertise to provide solutions to your problems. We use the most up to date knowledge available to us to help us provide you with the best possible service.
- We have a proactive team approach aiming to provide a high quality service to meet your farming needs in the areas of fertility, mastitis, lameness, infectious disease, preventative medicine and production.
- We publish regular newsletters and publish advice through our website.
We are continually investing in new equipment, presently having four ultrasound scanners, two X-ray machines and an in-house laboratory. Our computer software allows us to analyse your fertility and milk recording data so that we can identify areas of strength, disease and opportunity for you to improve your herd profitability.
- We are founding member of Prime Health Vets, a group of independently owned progressive practices that are committed to the future of the Irish livestock industry. By working together, sharing experience, knowledge and skills we strive to achieve clinical excellence in veterinary practice.
- We provide good value medicines.